- 1. These terms and conditions ("Terms") help to keep the www.riposo.co.uk website a safe place to trade and set out the full extent of any agreement reached between you and in connection with the www.riposo.co.uk website ("the Site"). You should understand that by placing an order, you accept the following terms and conditions:
- 2. Your contract for purchases made through the Site is with UAB EKOROMA, which is a trading name of UAB EKOROMA and you undertake that any and all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only.
- 3. You must be at least eighteen years old to place an order on this site. If you are under eighteen, you may only order in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian.
- 4. You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
- 5. No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and unless and until UAB EKOROMA accepts your order by way of an e-mail confirming that it has received payment in full for all the goods you have ordered. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time UAB EKOROMA sends the e-mail to you (whether or not you receive that e-mail).
- 6. This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by UAB EKOROMA of your offer to buy goods from UAB EKOROMA.
- 7. The confirmatory e-mail will also contain a link to the www.riposo.co.uk website where these terms and conditions are displayed, and may be amended in accordance with paragraph 37 below from time to time.
- 8. You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
- 10. You undertake that all details you provide to UAB EKOROMA for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
- 11. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform UAB EKOROMA as soon as possible.
- 12. All purchases are non-transferable.
- 13. You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being processed by clicking on the 'Contact Us' link in 'Customer service' footer meniu on the 'Home' page and writing an email to us directly from ours website. We accept cancellations by email or by telephoning during normal office hours (details on the 'Contacts and Requisites' page of the website).
- You may also withdraw from the contract at any time after the product has been dispatched and you have received our email confirming your order by sending the notice of cancellation by email to welcome 'at' UAB EKOROMA ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number; or where you have already received the goods, returning the goods to UAB EKOROMA unopened together with the original invoice. UAB EKOROMA will refund you the purchase price of the goods.
- Where appropriate UAB EKOROMA shall refund any additional customs duties borne by you on receipt of the relevant customs receipt.
- 14. Once UAB EKOROMA receives notification from you that you wish to withdraw from the contract (in accordance with these terms), any sum debited to UAB EKOROMA from your credit card in relation to your order will be re-credited to that credit card account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order provided that the goods you wish to return are received by UAB EKOROMA in the condition that they were in when delivered to you. You will be liable for any charges incurred in returning the goods to UAB EKOROMA.
- 15. Where defective goods are returned there will be no charge made for return. reserves the right to make a charge for collecting goods from your premises in circumstances where they are not defective but you have cancelled your order. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- 16. This section applies only to the extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, UAB EKOROMA do not exclude or limit any liability for
- (a) personal injury (including sickness and death) where such injury results from Limited's negligence or wilful default, or that of UAB EKOROMA employees, agents or subcontractors or
- (b) fraudulent misrepresentation.
- 17. UAB EKOROMA does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications, and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
- 18. If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. In the event that you order an item and the price published on the Site is incorrect for any reason, we will contact you to let you know the correct price and ask you whether you still wish us to fulfil your order at this price.
- We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product which was advertised at an incorrect price. We shall give you the option of confirming the order at the correct price or if you so choose, to cancel the order altogether. If you cancel and have already paid for the goods in the circumstances described in this clause, we shall refund the full amount in accordance with these Terms.
- 19. UAB EKOROMA will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
- 20. To the fullest extent permitted by law, UAB EKOROMA is providing this site and its contents on an "as is" basis and makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this site or the information, content, materials or products included in this site including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, UAB EKOROMA does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this site is accurate, complete or current.
- 21. In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, shall, at its own option, make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question PROVIDED THAT you notify UAB EKOROMA of the problem in writing at the address stated in the confirmation e-mail within 10 working days of delivery of the goods.
NOTHING IN THIS CLAUSE AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
- 22. You and UAB EKOROMA will only be liable under these Terms for losses that are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of the relevant breach of contract.
- 23. The products sold on the Site are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, UAB EKOROMA does not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Site or for any products or services purchased from UAB EKOROMA.
- 24. All products are covered by a twelve month manufacturer's warranty. If your product develops a fault while under warranty, please contact UAB EKOROMA and we will advise you where to send it for repair. It is a "return to base" warranty therefore there will be a delivery charge to return the product back to the relevant service centre.
Processing of orders
- 25. Every purchase you make shall be deemed performed in England. English law shall govern every aspect of contractual agreement concerning purchases made from the Site.
- 26. UAB EKOROMA aims to arrange shipment of all in stock items within 14 days of receiving your order. Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock with our suppliers. Some items may be unavailable and the current stock status is approximate.are not able to supply dates our suppliers may get an item in stock.
- 27. Our standard Returns Policy applies to all purchases from UAB EKOROMA.
- 28. The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation. Please note that your goods may be sent to you in instalments. You may cancel your entire order with us if subsequent instalments forming part of your order are not delivered by us.
- 29. Title to any product ordered will pass to you once UAB EKOROMA has received payment in full for that product. Risk in any product ordered will pass upon delivery to you.
- 30. We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
- 31. We shall have no liability (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of telecommunications service providers or for failures of, or faults in their networks and equipment.
- 32. No waiver by us of any breach of these Terms shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- 33. You may not permit, create unauthorized framing of, or deep linking to, the Site or the creation of derivative works thereof from any other website under your management or control.
- 34. In these Terms, "Intellectual Property Rights" means patents, database rights, copyright, design rights (whether registered or unregistered), trade-marks (whether registered or unregistered) and other similar rights, together with the right to apply for the protection of any such rights. All Intellectual Property Rights in the Site shall be owned by us absolutely.
- 35. Subject to the licence granted to you to use the Site, UAB EKOROMA reserves all rights, title and interest in its Intellectual Property Rights in the Site. Any goodwill accruing from use of UAB EKOROMA and its affiliates' trade marks, trade and business names and service marks under this Agreement will vest in UAB EKOROMA and its affiliates, as appropriate.
- 36. It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- UAB EKOROMA tracks the electronic 'fingerprints' of every order placed on UAB EKOROMA to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website.
- 37. We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and to suspend or terminate your access to the Site immediately and without notice to you if:-
- (i) you fail to make any payment to us when due;
- (ii) you breach the terms of this Agreement (repeatedly or otherwise);
- (iii) when requested by us to do so, you fail to provide us within a reasonable time with sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity;
- (iv) we suspect you have engaged, or about to engage, or have in any way been involved, in fraudulent or illegal activity on the Site.
- 39. UAB EKOROMA may amend these Terms from time to time, and place the new version on the Site. When UAB EKOROMA do so, it will mention the fact on the 'ordering information' page of the site. For users purchasing goods or registering on the Site for the first time, all purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our website onwards will be governed by those new terms Otherwise, such changes will be effective against existing users thirty days following posting of the amended version on the Site.
- Your continued use of the Site following UAB EKOROMA posting of any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. If you do not agree to any changes to these Terms, then your only remedy is to cease using the Site.
- 40. These Terms supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between and you relating to your purchase.
- UAB EKOROMA advises that you print off and keep safe a copy of these terms and conditions once your order has been accepted by UAB EKOROMA. We will store a copy of the contract entered into by you with UAB EKOROMA You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) fully all information on this website.
- 41. If any provision of these Terms shall be held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining parts of these Terms and the remainder of the affected provision shall be unaffected.
- 42. These Terms are subject to the laws and exclusive jurisdiction of England
- Delivering your order We can only deliver to addresses in the UK. We are working hard to deliver your item as soon as possible, but please allow 14-21 business days.
- Back Orders If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
- VAT Charges All online orders include VAT at the prevailing standard rate.
- All of our products come with a manufacturer's warranty, usually of 12 months.
- In relation to the website: www.riposo.co.uk the site owner is UAB EKOROMA, (address above) The Site is a UK based website and takes reasonable care to comply with the requirements f the UK Data Protection Act 1998 relating to the personal information you supply on the Site. The Site uses a security system that protects your information from unauthorised use. However, as no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
- Save as provided below, we will not sell, distribute or disclose information about you as an individual or your personal usage of the Site without your consent or unless required or permitted to do so by law.
- The Information we gather may include name, delivery address, credit or debit card number and expiry date, email address, telephone number, and any personal preferences. We may ask you to answer various general questions about yourself, your purchase.
- We would like you to keep the Information about you up-to-date. You may change any of the basic information we keep about you at any time by sending us an email to the above email address.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept liability for any malfunctioning of your PC or its installed web browser as a result of your seeking to follow these instructions.
- We may monitor customer traffic patterns, Site usage, and related Site information in order to optimise your use of the Site and we may give aggregated statistics to a reputable third-party, but these statistics will include no information personally identifying you.
- We may also use the Information we gather to notify you about important functionality changes and alterations to the Site, or offers of products, services, or information that might be of particular interest to you. This may involve transferring or selling your Information to other companies, inside or outside the EU. Your information may also be transferred to another company in the event of sale of our company to a third party. In that event, we will endeavour to ensure that your rights and freedoms in respect of the processing of your personal data are adequately and appropriately protected.
- By submitting your Information and ticking the requisite boxes on any order form or when subscribing to the services available on our Site, you consent to such use and transfer. If at any time you wish to stop receiving our newsletter or any other information you may have requested from us or any other company, please email or write to Customer Services at the address given for us above or click Unsubscribe link (if available) at the bottom of any document you receive from us.
- We always aim to improve the services we offer. As a result we occasionally canvass our customers using surveys. Participation in surveys is voluntary, and you are under no obligation to reply to any survey you might receive from us. Should you choose to do so, we will treat the information you provide with the same high standard of care as all other customer information.
- Your participation on our Site may mean that we occasionally contact you with the opportunity to enter competitions. Entry to competitions is voluntary, and you are under no obligation to take up an invitation from us to enter. Should you choose to enter a competition, we will treat the information you provide with the same high standard of care as all other customer information, and use the information provided strictly within the entry terms of the competition and this Privacy Statement.
- We may operate a "Tell a Friend" scheme. This service, designed to make it easy for customers to recommend our Site and related websites or offers to a friend. The message you send goes direct from your email software to your friend and is not forwarded to us.
- We may occasionally modify this Privacy Statement, such variations becoming effective immediately upon posting to the Site and by continuing to use the Site, you will be deemed to accept any such variations.
For any questions please contact us via e-mail!